The delayed 5G BlackBerry phone is dead, OnwardMobility has confirmed on its website.⁠..

“It is with great sadness that we announce that OnwardMobility will be shutting down, and we will no longer be proceeding with the development of an ultra-secure smartphone with a physical keyboard,” OnwardMobility said in a message posted Friday, as spotted by CrackBerry.⁠

Android Police and CrackBerry originally reported earlier in February that the phone had been canceled. Texas-based startup OnwardMobility, which sought to revitalize the iconic BlackBerry brand through an Android-based, next-gen Wi-Fi device, lost the license from BlackBerry Ltd. to use the name, the outlets said.⁠

Basically, most of the people wouldn’t know and they also don’t care about Blackberry coming back with a 5G smartphone, but there are Blackberry fans like me waiting for the device to launch which is has been canceled, quite disappointing…

So did you know that Blackberry was going to launch a 5G smartphone…

1 thought on “Blackberry’s 5G Phone is Officially Dead

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *